Discover high quality and innovative lines from Cerreto Organic!
Cerreto Organic will welcome you at Riga Food from September 9th to the 11th! Find us in hall 2, booth C32. During the Riga Food we are proud to introduce you some high quality and innovative lines from our wide range:
Who is Cerreto Organic?
- Organic 5 minute meal: our healthy microwaveable and ready-to-cook in just 5 minutes line, packed in a box with a determined and strong identity that enhances the quality of our product. A range of complete dishes easy to prepare, ideal for the office or for a quick meal during studies. Lots of different flavours, ready in just 5 minutes. The paperboard of the box has FSC certification: the paper comes from responsible sources.
- Organic Risotto: the new line of traditional Italian risotti. A wide range of tasty and creamy first courses, made with organic high quality ingredients. Bring on the table the best flavours of the Italian tradition. The pack has a paperboard FSC certificated, made of wood and paper from responsible sources.
- Organic Vegmeals: a healthy and innovative line, created for a balanced, tasty and organic vegan diet. Complete first and second courses, special ready-to-prepare condiments, all gluten-free. Our vegan range of products packed in a box with a more defined and elegant identity that enhances the quality of our product. The paperboard of the box has FSC certification: the paper comes from responsible sources.
- Organic Italian Pantry: the line dedicated to lovers of good food. Seasonings, sauces, herbs, preparations and organic and gluten-free flavours, to enhance the taste of your recipes and prepare gourmet dishes. Our flavours in a new pack: a box with a stronger and determined identity that enhances the quality of our preparations. The paperboard of the box has FSC certification: the paper comes from responsible sources.
- Organic Italian Tradition: a line rich in traditional flavours of our Earth. Organic flours, soups and minestrone, basic ingredients for delicious preparations or complete meals, rich in fiber and source of plant proteins. Also suitable for a vegan diet. Our rich range of flours and vegetable soups in a new pack: a paperboard with a stronger and traditional identity that enhances the quality of our product. The paperboard has FSC certification: the paper comes from responsible sources.
Our story begins on January 21st, 1976 in Emilia Romagna, in the heart of the Italian Food Valley.
In the ‘90s Cerreto started the production and large-scale distribution for the retail sector of herbs, spices, seeds, legumes, grains, soups and minestrone, dry condiments for pasta and plant-based preparations, and over the years established itself as one of the leading companies in the agrifood production sector. The real turning point came at the end of the 1990s, when Cerreto took on a great challenge that would later prove to be a winning bet: organic food.
Our company is now established as a pioneer in the field of certified organic food, thanks to the distribution of innovative products, cutting-edge gastronomic choices and customer services.
Mixes of spices and flavors, preparations for soups, minestrone and vegmeals, ready to cook meals and much more: a complete offer for organic lovers, with the taste of homemade food and the guarantee of a controlled selection.
In the following years, Cerreto has focused on quality, food safety and safeguarding the planet, offering organic products in Italy and all over the world, both Cerreto Organic brand and Private Label.
Today our products are sold in more than 2000 shops in Italy, where our brand is appreciated and known as a synonym of quality and genuineness. Our presence abroad is important, our products are distributed in over 25 countries all over the world. We are real partners in the business, as we offer a wide range of high quality products and a dedicated customer service: we study together the best strategic solutions for packaging, marketing and communication.