- The highly attended and the most important Baltic travel industry event.
- More than 470 exhibitors and 850 participating organisations from 41 countries of Europe, Central Asia and the
- Participants: national and regional tourism authorities, hotels, airline companies, travel agencies, tourism service
providers, regional tourism organisations and many other.
- Highest annual attendance compared to other travel fairs across the Baltics;
- Forecast 2019 30 thousand visitors from Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Russia, Scandinavia and other European and Eastern countries.
- Well-chosen event dates one of the first travel fairs of the season in Europe.
Riga a wonderful Northern capital conveniently located between Europe and CIS, offering European business environment, lots of marvellous sightseeing objects and tremendous
recreation opportunities (www.liveriga.com).
- The capital of Latvia offers direct flight connections to more than 100 destinations across Europe, Asia and Africa (www.riga-airport.com). Riga International Airport is one of the fastest growing airports in Europe.